Friday, January 23, 2015

Third Day Post-Op

Really, really good.  When I take walks, I do 3 laps, standing up straight, and increasing speed. I have a patch behind my ear for anti-nausea, as well as anti-nausea oral pills. They seem to be working.

Still no movement of my bowels, nor gurgle sounds coming from them. Until I toot, I will remain suspicious of another looming nausea episode. Come on, bowels, you can do it! I know you can!

I could keep down my jello, tomato basil soup, white dinner roll, and chocolate chip cookie today. Yay for tastes and textures! My last meal will be portobello ravioli with tomato sauce, tomato basil soup, two dinner rolls, and for dessert...berries and vanilla yogurt. That all sounds so yummy. I am really looking forward to it. I hope my tummy agrees. :)

I am checking out of the hospital tonight around 6:30.  I find it ironic that my friend has been looking forward to checkout and returning home today, but she needs to stay one more day. I would love to stay one more night in the hospital, but I have run out of good excuses to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment